O3 World is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist to test the complex web applications and websites we build for our clients. You’ll work closely across the project teams to ensure we deliver top-quality work to our clients and continually improve our processes.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Prepare and develop test strategies, cases, and plans
- Evaluate and test software features to verify their function according to defined requirements
- Establish comprehensive QA documentation for each feature of the web application; write, review, revise, and verify quality standards and test procedures
- Validate that software performs to established guidelines (performance, regulatory, expected behavior, etc.)
WHO YOU ARE:
- Hard-working, patient, positive, and adaptive to change
- Genuinely interested in building a career in QA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and can communicate with project teams and clients
- A great teammate who collaborates with developers and project managers to solve defects and issues
- Highly organized, with a strong attention to detail & a focus on delivering high quality work
TECH ‘MUST HAVES’:
- General understanding of QA and software testing fundamentals.
- Experience testing websites (especially sites built on CMS platforms like Drupal), APIs and other applications
- Experience with different forms of testing (Regression, Smoke etc.)
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr)
- Experience with creating test procedures, cases and test plans
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM processes & methodologies, roles and team structures
- Experience with ALM tools such as Jira/Atlassian products, TargetProcess, Trello, etc.
- Experience with manual & exploratory testing
TECH ‘NICE TO HAVES’
- Experience and/or an interest to learn automated testing tools such as Postman, Ghost Inspector, Selenium/Web Driver, etc.
- Knowledge of database testing/management tools
- Experience with visual testing tools (Applitools, screener.io etc.)
O3 World specializes in digital product design and development, from conceptualization through implementation and support. O3 is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We look forward to meeting with you.