Why We Need You:
O3 World is hiring a Senior Marketing Manager to design and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy for our agency, and to ensure that O3’s marketing initiatives align with overall company goals and sales objectives. Through brand ambassadorship, partnership with our external PR team, and social media campaigns, you will promote O3 World’s workplace culture, employer brand, projects, events, people, innovation, and emerging technology services.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will also collaborate with our Experience Design, Engineering, and Client Services teams to generate creative ideas for producing interesting, buzz-worthy news that helps promote the agency.
Who You Are:
- Strategic and tactical, able to develop long-term marketing goals and execute on the details to achieve them
- Flexible and adaptable, you see roadblocks as opportunities to solve complex problems
- A gregarious brand ambassador, able to effectively be “the face” of an organization at industry events and in the community
- Highly autonomous, you take initiative and discover new ways to add value
- Creative and collaborative, you work cross-functionally to generate new ideas and establish buy-in to achieve common goals
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a marketing strategy that encompasses PR, social media content, and general outreach within the community that aligns with the goals of the agency’s leaders
- Establish and execute an on-brand, platform-specific social media content strategy
- Successfully generate leads and create customer sales strategies for O3
- Identify and work with agency thought leaders to refine voice and messaging
- Identify and explore new media opportunities to showcase thought leadership and culture
- Identify and explore speaking opportunities at panels and conferences
- Identify and explore sponsorship or partnership opportunities for the company
- Identify manage and promote agency awards
- Collaborate with other members of the team to manage updates to o3world.com, including writing posts, coordinating creative assets with the design team, and working with the Engineering team to push updates live
- Build relationships within traditional and digital media and the community
- Content writing for newsletters, web and social copy, press releases and pitches, and other materials
- Develop internal communications strategies to engage employees
- Brainstorm new marketing + social + event + video ideas for the company
- Collaborate with the team on understanding engagement analytics and creating reports
- Establish yourself as a brand ambassador within the industry and at social events
To be successful in this role, we need you to have:
- 5 to 7+ years of Marketing experience within an agency or professional services setting
- Proven inbound strategy and lead generation success
- Experience using community management/publishing tools (ex: Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Sprout Social)
- Experience in Content Marketing
- Experience using newsletter tools (ex: MailChimp)
- Experience using a Content Management System
- Experience using HubSpot or similar tool
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Marketing experience from a creative agency/tech firm
- Video or podcast concept insights
- A deeper understanding of AI, Conversational Design, Design Thinking, Personalization, Accessibility or other similar concepts and technologies
Why work at O3?
- You’ll be a part of an “always growing” team. We support innovation, personal development, and mentorship.
- We’ve worked hard to foster an environment of mutual respect, where you’ll be treated like a peer regardless of title or seniority.
- You’ll find no drama here. We surround ourselves with good-natured, honest, hard-working people. That goes for our employees and our client partners.
- We don’t do egos, so no one person can “be” O3. We are a team.
- You’ll build partnerships, not just complete projects. We take the next 5% and go above and beyond for our clients, and each other.
O3 World specializes in digital product design and development, from conceptualization through implementation and support. O3 is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We look forward to meeting with you.