Why We Need You:
O3 World is creating a new role to generate new revenue streams and lines of business around cross-channel Business Intelligence (BI), data analytics, marketing automation, and personalization.
Reporting to the Chief Innovation Officer, as the Director of Marketing Technology and Data Analytics, you will design and grow this new department and service offering at O3 World. Collaborating closely with our Experience Design, Engineering, and Client Services teams to understand our clients’ opportunities, you’ll discover ways in which O3 World can add additional value as a strategic partner. You will help our clients align their business goals with their overall marketing strategy by helping them to better understand and derive value from their data and how it impacts their bottom line.
Who You Are:
- A data-driven decision maker with a continuous desire to analyze and further improve business performance
- A data analytics expert that is well-versed in the world of data technologies, marketing automation and technology stack integration
- Able to extract and demonstrate value versus just reporting on metrics and data streams
- Someone who understands the cultural, technology and strategic impact of digital transformation and can help guide our clients through this process
- A master relationship builder, focused on creating and cultivating trust and confidence with clients
- An engaging communicator, you can confidently lead both internal and external teams through complex business solutions, as well as easily describe and demonstrate value
- Comfortable working autonomously, taking initiative and discovering new ways to add and extend value to clients
- Strategic, creative, and collaborative, working cross-functionally to generate new ideas and establish buy-in to achieve business objectives
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across the organization to evangelize and sell new services to our clients, particularly around personalization and marketing automation projects
- Conduct data and system/tool/platform audits for O3’s clients
- Leverage data and insights to drive new revenue for our current clients
- Create and deliver service implementation plans
- Facilitate client quarterly business reviews to showcase results
- Eventually, you’ll hire and build a team to support this new discipline at O3
To be successful in this role, we need you to have:
- A proven track record of experience in enterprise marketing automation and technology integration
- Significant client-facing experience facilitating pitch meetings, client meetings, and workshops
- Experience compiling and analyzing data from numerous sources (ie: CRM, marketing automation platforms, A/B Testing Platforms) and translating it into actionable recommendations
- Experience vetting and utilizing MarTech products such as: Marketing automation (Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo, HubSpot), CRMs (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics,HubSpot, or HubSpot’s Marketing Suite), A/B Testing Platforms (Optimizely, Google Optimize), Customer Behavioral Insight Platforms (Hot Jar, Crazy Egg, Full Story), Personalization Platforms (Evergage, Dynamic Yield, Acquia)
Bonus points if you have:
- Consulting/Agency Experience
- Knowledge of data privacy regulations such as GDPR and CCPA
- A background in data science, AI, or machine learning
Why work at O3?
- You’ll be a part of an “always growing” team. We support innovation, personal development, and mentorship.
- We’ve worked hard to foster an environment of mutual respect, where you’ll be treated like a peer regardless of title or seniority.
- You’ll find no drama here. We surround ourselves with good-natured, honest, hard-working people. That goes for our employees and our client partners.
- We don’t do egos, so no one person can “be” O3, we are a team.
- You’ll build partnerships here, not just complete projects. We take the next 5% and go above and beyond for our clients, and each other.
O3 World specializes in digital product design and development, from conceptualization through implementation and support. O3 is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We look forward to meeting with you.