O3 World is seeking a Director of Finance to join our growing team. Ideally, you’ll have several years of experience planning, directing, and controlling the financial & accounting functions in a growing agency or professional services environment.
In this role, you’ll have a lot of autonomy and ownership over your work. From basic accounting tasks to the long term financial strategy of the business, you’ll have a hand in it all. You’ll report to the CEO, have a seat at the table, and influence the direction of our growing organization.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Collaborate with the leadership team to guide the financial decisions of the business.
- Manage month-end closing and financial statement preparation
- Protect our assets by monitoring and enforcing internal controls
- Calculate monthly revenue & client invoicing
- Create monthly utilization reporting and analysis
- Maintain and reconcile G/L asset and liability accounts, general ledger, and cash flow
- Manage payroll, sales commissions, benefits, taxes, and 401k retirement plan
- Maintain company capitalization table
WHO YOU ARE:
- More than detail-oriented, people tend to call you “error-proof”
- Extremely autonomous, you enjoy having a wide breadth of tasks, both tactical and strategic
- Future focused, you’re always looking and planning ahead
- Resourceful and inventive, you continually find ways to make or save the company money
- A minimum of 7-10 years of experience in finance
- Experience managing finances in a for-profit professional services company
- Experience working in a small, growing company
- Desire to work on-site, full time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; we’re an extremely collaborative team
NICE TO HAVES:
- MBA or CPA would be great, but not required
O3 World specializes in digital product design and development, from conceptualization through implementation and support. O3 is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We look forward to meeting with you.