O3 World is currently seeking an experienced, highly organized, creative, and forward-thinking Senior Project Manager with a passion for all things digital. Your primary responsibility will be to manage the execution of client projects from start to finish, being accountable for schedules, project deliverables, budget and resource management for our internal teams. You’ll work with a team of super smart people and have the opportunity to deepen your knowledge of emerging technology and digital product development.
At O3 World, we are constantly looking for new tools and improving our process, which is based on Scrum, but has been infused with O3 values and tweaked for what works best in the agency environment. We’re constantly doing things we’ve never done before, piloting new techniques, and looking for better ways to deliver results to our clients. We frequently host meetups and give team members the opportunity to go to conferences and training. Curiosity is part of our DNA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead all client project phases including discovery, strategy, UX/UI design, development, etc.
- Run weekly client-facing meetings, and serve as a strategy lead on your projects
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and within scope while adhering to the standard project processes of the company
- Run daily stand-ups and sprint planning meetings, including creation of user stories, facilitation of functional requirements documentation, etc.
- Manage all project finances by tracking hours and cost against budget on a weekly basis, project future expenditures and revenue, and manage project scope changes against budget
- Scope and estimate new client projects; create & maintain detailed project plans & other project artifacts
- Create weekly status reports, client-friendly schedules, and deliver progress reports
- Be the point person for client communications related to projects
- Translate ideas and theories into prioritized, actionable steps
- Assist in QA testing process and ensure business needs and requirements are met
WHO YOU ARE:
- A confident communicator who is comfortable presenting and leading meetings, and can gain consensus when diverse and dissenting viewpoints are presented
- A positive & solutions-oriented problem solver
- Calm and confident, even under pressure
- Comfortable with multiple streams of work and multi-tasking
- Adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment - you want to be at a digital agency
- An incredibly organized and detail-oriented “doer”
- Team oriented, willing to guide and lend a hand to other Project Managers
- 8-10 years experience managing enterprise-level projects in a digital agency or technology-driven environment
- Client-facing experience in a Project Management role, managing websites, digital products or mobile applications
- Agile/Scrum experience, including running stand-ups, sprint planning, demo/retro meetings, etc.
- Experience managing project budgets, finances, etc, from start to finish
- Experience in web design/development, e-commerce, product development, and/or mobile application development in an agile environment
- Working knowledge/understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with JIRA is required, bonus points for experience using other tools like Harvest, Basecamp, Confluence, ZenDesk, and/or TargetProcess
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities in an extremely fast-paced environment
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience with SEO, SEM, and/or social media
- Experience as a Strategic Account Manager
- Experience writing and assisting with proposals and new business development
- Experience presenting work and speaking in the tech community
- Scrum certification (CSM)
O3 World specializes in digital product design and development, from conceptualization through implementation and support. O3 is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We look forward to meeting with you.