Why We Need You:
O3 World is adding a seasoned, highly strategic, and innovative Senior Project Manager to contribute to our Client Services team. Your primary responsibilities will be to lead the execution of all client project phases, and assume responsibility for schedules, project deliverables, and budget and resource management for our internal teams. You’ll work alongside incredibly talented and dedicated people, and have the opportunity to deepen your knowledge of emerging technology and digital product development.
At O3 World, we are committed to continuously improving our processes --- though it is based on Scrum, we’ve infused it with O3 values and made tweaks for what works best in an ever-changing agency environment where no two projects look the same. We drive digital transformation --- if you’re excited by exploring new technologies and techniques to deliver results to clients, we want to speak with you!
Who You Are:
- A confident communicator who is comfortable presenting and leading meetings, and can gain consensus when diverse and dissenting viewpoints are presented
- A positive & solutions-oriented problem solver
- Calm and confident, even under pressure
- Comfortable with multiple streams of work and multi-tasking
- Adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment - you want to be at a digital agency
- An incredibly organized and detail-oriented “do-er”
- Team oriented, with a proven track record of having developed and mentored other Project Managers
What You'll Do:
- Lead all client project phases including discovery, strategy, UX/UI design, development, etc.
- Run weekly client-facing meetings, and serve as a strategy lead on your projects
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and within scope while adhering to established methodology and processes
- Run daily stand-ups and sprint planning meetings, including creation of user stories, facilitation of functional requirements documentation, etc.
- Manage all project finances by tracking hours and cost against budget on a weekly basis, project future expenditures and revenue, and manage project scope changes against budget
- Scope and estimate new client projects; create & maintain detailed project plans & other project artifacts
- Create weekly status reports, client-friendly schedules, milestone plan, and deliverable progress reports
- Be the point person for client communications related to projects
- Translate ideas and theories into prioritized, actionable steps
- Ensure business needs and requirements are met
To be successful in this role, we need you to have:
- 8 to 10 years of experience managing enterprise-level projects in a digital agency or technology-driven environment
- Client-facing experience in a Project Leadership role, managing websites, digital products or mobile applications
- Agile/Scrum experience, including running stand-ups, sprint planning, demo/retro meetings, etc.
- Experience managing project budgets, finances, etc, from start to finish
- Experience in web design/development, e-commerce, product development, and/or mobile application development in an agile environment
- Working knowledge/understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience is required with JIRA and Confluence, bonus points for experience using other tools like Harvest, Basecamp, and, ZenDesk
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities in an extremely fast-paced environment
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with SEO, SEM, and/or social media
- Experience as a Strategic Account Manager
- Experience writing and assisting with proposals and new business development
- Experience presenting work and speaking in the tech community
- PMP Certification or completion of an equivalent Project Management Training Program
- Scrum certification (CSM)
Why work at O3?
- You’ll be a part of an “always growing” team --- we support innovation, personal development, and mentorship.
- We’ve worked hard to foster an environment of mutual respect, where you’ll be treated like a peer regardless of title or seniority.
- You’ll find no drama here --- we surround ourselves with good-natured, honest, hard-working people. That goes for our employees and our client partners.
- We don’t do egos, so no one person can “be” O3 --- we are a team.
- You’ll build partnerships --- not just complete projects. We take the next 5% and go above and beyond for our clients, and each other.
O3 World specializes in digital product design and development, from conceptualization through implementation and support. O3 is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We look forward to meeting with you.