Why We Need You:
O3 World is currently seeking a highly motivated, organized, creative and forward-thinking Project Manager with a passion for all things digital. Your primary responsibility will be to manage client projects from start to finish, being accountable for schedules, project deliverables, budget and resource management for our internal teams. You’ll work with a team of super smart people and have the opportunity to deepen your knowledge of emerging technology and digital product development.
At O3 World, we are constantly looking for new tools and improving our process, which is based on Scrum, but has been infused with O3 values and tweaked for what works best in the agency environment. We’re constantly doing things we’ve never done before, piloting new techniques, and looking for better ways to deliver results to our clients. We frequently host meetups and give team members the opportunity to go to conferences and training. Curiosity is part of our DNA.
Who You Are:
- A confident communicator who is comfortable presenting and leading meetings, and can gain consensus when diverse and dissenting viewpoints are presented
- A positive & solutions-oriented problem solver
- Calm and confident, even under pressure
- Adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment - you want to be at a digital agency
- An incredibly organized and detail-oriented “do-er”
What You'll Do:
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and within scope while adhering to established methodology and processes
- Manage all project finances by tracking hours and cost against budget on a weekly basis, project future expenditures and revenue, and manage project scope changes against budget
- Scope and estimate new client projects; create & maintain detailed project plans & other project artifacts
- Create weekly status reports, client-friendly schedules, milestone plan, and deliverable progress reports
- Run daily stand-ups and sprint planning meetings, including creation of user stories, facilitation of functional requirements documentation, etc.
- Be the point person for client communications related to projects
- Translate ideas and theories into prioritized, actionable steps
- Ensure business needs and requirements are met
To be successful in this role, we need you to have:
- 3-5+ years experience managing projects in a digital agency or technology-driven environment
- Client-facing experience in a Project Management role, managing websites, digital products or mobile applications
- Agile/Scrum experience, including running stand-ups, sprint planning, demo/retro meetings, etc.
- Experience managing project budgets, finances, etc, from start to finish
- Experience in web design/development, e-commerce, product development, and/or mobile application development in an agile environment
- Working knowledge/understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience is required with JIRA and Confluence, bonus points for experience using other tools like Harvest, Basecamp, and, ZenDesk
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities in an extremely fast-paced environment
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with SEO, SEM, and/or social media
- Experience as an Account Manager
- Experience writing and assisting with proposals and new business development
- Experience presenting work and speaking in the tech community
- PMP Certification or completion of an equivalent Project Management Training Program
- Scrum certification (CSM)
Why work at O3?
- You’ll be a part of an “always growing” team --- we support innovation, personal development, and mentorship.
- We’ve worked hard to foster an environment of mutual respect, where you’ll be treated like a peer regardless of title or seniority.
- You’ll find no drama here --- we surround ourselves with good-natured, honest, hard-working people. That goes for our employees and our client partners.
- We don’t do egos, so no one person can “be” O3 --- we are a team.
- You’ll build partnerships --- not just complete projects. We take the next 5% and go above and beyond for our clients, and each other.
O3 World specializes in digital product design and development, from conceptualization through implementation and support. O3 is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We look forward to meeting with you.